Saturday, September 12, 2009

Guess What!!!!!!

I AM OVER THE MOON




!!!!
Guess what
I'm preparing for Kali
 to
COME HOME
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I write this I am crying tears of joy!!!!
You cannot imagine how
HAPPY I AM
!!!!
It's been a LONG time coming!!!

Her nurse told me to go ahead and bring in her picture outfit and that means sometime
 next week she will be home!!


FINALLY!!!

She'll be coming home on oxygen and a monitor, but that is fine with me.

We go in Monday to learn CPR and how to work her monitor and oxygen tank.

So much to do before her arrival!!!

Kali will be 9 weeks on Sunday and is considered 33wks 3days gestation.
So she is doing well.
Also she strictly bottle fed. No more feeding tubes!!!
She passed her car seat test, so she is definitely ready to come home.
I will be able to breastfeed her for the first time on Monday, so I am truly excited.

-Ua

No comments:

Post a Comment