Monday, March 22, 2010

Sad :(

I'm just sitting here thinking about everything that we've been through over the past couple of months.
I really can't believe that we have gone through this.

Sometimes it's hard to stay strong,
but you know that you have to be there for your family.

Kali is doing well and I couldn't ask for anything more.

I miss Anqi.

I love that little girl with all of my heart.
But her mother can't.... no it's not that she can't,
it's that she
WON'T
respect the fact that my hubby was and still is Anqi's father.


You would think that one would think about how there child is feeling about all of this.
She just took her away because she was mad that my hubby was pressing charges on her, for attacking him.
Everything that we've been through with her, was brought on by her.
She put us through all of this.

We tried so hard over the last 4yrs to not piss this girl off, because we knew that she was unstable.
We knew that at any moment that she could just take Anqi away.
And she did.

After all of the conversations that her and I had in the past, and her telling me that she was a nice person and that she would never take her child away, she turned around and did.
But I already knew that Michelle was not a "woman",
excuse me I can't call her a woman.
So lets rephrase,
I knew that Michelle was not a girl of her word.
She's gone back on her word soooooo many times.

This stuff constantly goes through my head, because it's like I still can't believe that this is happening.
The girl can't even give my hubby credit for being there for the past four years.
With all the crap that she brought, any other guy would've been left and choose not to see his kid.
But my hubby is not like that.  Not at all.

I don't know, maybe I just wish that Michelle would have atleast one ounce of
something in heart (if the whole isn't empty) and let my hubby see
Anqi.

We try not to talk about it much, because it's soooo painful.
I hate that all of this had to happen.

We could've just lived our lives with the drama that she brought every week
and
everything could of been perfectly fine.
She started all of this, but some how blames my hubby.

I don't know.
I just want for him to be able to see Anqi and spend time with her.
My hubby has sent her an email to ask if he could still be in Anqi's life and help take care of her, but she hasn't replied back.  It's like why not?
Anqi was with my hubby five days a week and went with her mother on the weekend.
There is nothing else that we can do but ask.

If they look deep down and pray about it,
maybe something, just maybe.

I don't know.
But I do know that my heart hurts really, really bad.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment