Sunday, January 9, 2011

Learning to forgive

Ok, so over the past couple of months I have been doing a lot of soul searching.  I've been trying to come to terms with a lot of things and just being ok.

I'm not going to lie.  It's hard just being ok with things, but sometimes you just have to live and let God as they say.  I've been asking myself if I should forgive certain people.  I know I'm not responsible for anyone's actions but my own and learning to take full responsibility for them.

I can't make someone do something that they just don't want to do.  It's not my job to make someone change.  I can give my opinion and state how I feel and leave it at that.  Some times I may get over emotional about things, but I hate to feel as though someone is not taking into consideration what I've said.

I've grown a lot over the past year and I've been through so many changes.  My main focus is taking care of my family.  Outside of my mom and dad and brothers and sisters, I have a family.  I have one beautiful daughter and I'll soon have another child.  I also have my wonderful Joey.  I'm focusing on making things better for us and to where we can have all that we want.  Our family is still one short, but there isn't much that we can do about it.  But hopefully that will change one day.

It's a new year and I'm not saying that I'm changing because of that, because a new year shouldn't make a person change them self.  My change started before this and I'm not going to let anything or anyone stand in my why.  Change is good and even better if you do the right things with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment