Saturday, January 8, 2011

9months, 18 months, and teething!!!

Yea the title says it all!

I really can't believe that I'm nine months pregnant.  I actually hit 39 wks today.  Wow!!

We did so much to keep the baby in and now the baby doesn't want to come out!! lol

I guess the baby is all warm and cozy.



Kali is 18 months old and she's teething.  She has eight teeth coming in at once!!  Really!!!!
She is doing ok and not complaining at all about it.  So once all of these come in, she'll have a total of 16 teeth and only have four more to go.  She is such a trooper.

Kali also had her 18 month appointment.  She was due for two shots but, she couldn't receive one because she was two days to early.  Not complaining.  I still can't stand for her to get shots and now we're about to start all over again with our new little one.  When the nurse gave Kali her shot, she started to cry, but she just stopped.  She did really good.  So my baby has caught up with her height and weight for her age.  I cannot believe that she only weighs 25lbs.  She feels so much heavier, but scales don't lie.  It was the same weight at the HD.  She is 31 3/4 inches tall and boy can I tell.  I have to push everything back even further than before.

I can't wait for her to meet the baby!!  I can't wait to meet the baby.  I'm nervous, excited and anxious.  I'm not sure what to expect, but I'm ready.  I'm sticking with my NCB as long as my hip cooperates.  YAY me!!!

So other than that everything is good and we're all doing fine.  We were able to take our family portraits and we had a blasts.  I can't wait to take pictures when our new little arrives.  Aaah I can't wait.

My next post will most likely be about the birth of our little one!!!  YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment