Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Hello peoples!!!!

It's been about a week or so since my last post.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!!! 



I really hope that 2011 is a good year.  I know that we'll welcome our little blessing soon enough and I can't wait for the arrival.  Things have been going pretty good and I couldn't ask for me.

I had an appointment two days before Christmas and our baby was LAZY!!!  Had a poor NST and doctor wasn't pleased, but not all that concerned.  Movement is really good, but just not during the test for some reason.  So hopefully when I go next week, the NST well turn out better.

So any day now people!!!  We're expecting our baby ANY DAY NOW!!!  When last checked I was 2 almost 3cm dilated on Monday, so hopefully really soon.  Aaaahhh so excited!!!!

Yesterday we finally took our family photos!!!  They came out really well and we had fun.  Kali is tooooooo cute and I can't wait to post the photos of her.  She had a blast.  She also had a dentist appointment right before and she did really well.  Can you believe that my baby has six teeth trying to come in at once!!  What's up with that?! lol  But she is doing really well and has not been cranky like most babies, she's just had a slight fever.

Other than that, all is good.  Hospital bag is finally packed.  Plans are made as to who will watch Kali when her father and I go in for the delivery.  Can't wait!!!  Excited and anxious.

Take care all and I hope you have a great week and oh yeah school starts back on Monday, gotta love the breaks though. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment