Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sooooo

So I just put Kali to sleep about a hour ago.

She tries soooooo hard to stay up, but my baby needs to be on a schedule.
Even with me not working at the moment, she needs a "system" :)

So I love to put her to sleep, especially when she wants to talk, then she just talks herself to sleep. It's so adorable and it makes me smile every time I think about it.

We co-sleep and have been for awhile now. Now I'm just wondering how to gradually break that. I guess the first step would be to put up her crib huh?! lol

But I love it. She moves all over the place, but I think it's more so to find me and be next to me. If she moves a little and she doesn't feel me, she'll roll until she is right next to me!!

I love it and I wouldn't trade it for the world. But I gotta finish cleaning and put that crib up so I can start the process. I don't want her to struggle when it's time for her to sleep in her toddler bed. Oh wow how they grow so fast.

Soooooooooo here's to starting the process of breaking the co-sleeping. :(

-Ua

No comments:

Post a Comment