Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kali is 11 months!!!

Wow, I can't believe that my little 23weeker is 11months!!

YAY!!! I'm so excited!!

She is doing really well and has been.

Her top two teeth are coming in and boy does she love to bite on things!!! It's cute though, cause when you jump, she smiles and laughs at you!!!

She has the cutest personality.
Always laughing and smiling.
She even smiles in her sleep!! It's to cute!!!

She look exactly the same.  She hasn't started her therapy yet, I'll probably have to call their office to see what's going on, because I haven't heard anything since shes been approved.

Right now she's eating a Gerber Graduates biter biscuits!!!
This is what she looks like when she eats it!!!  But she's not as messy this time and no bib!!!
Ha, my baby is growing up!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment