Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kali is 15 months

Ok, so it's been like forever since I've updated this blog. Sooooooo here we go!!

Kali just turned 15 months a couple of days ago. She also had her 15 month check up and she is doing sooo well. She weighed in at 24lbs 2oz and is 29 3/4in tall.



She isn't walking yet, but she is cruising and pulling up on EVERYTHING!!!!!
She is also climbing up on things. Like she likes to climb up on the couch and when I'm sitting on the bed, she wants to climb up to be with me. It's so cute.

Oh and she has the cutest sad face in the world. You know some kids do not have cute sad faces, but Kali does and I think she knows it.

Over the past couple of months she has changed sooo much and it's so amazing. I look at pictures of her from April and I'm like wow, my baby has grown so much and her personality has changed also.

Oh I wouldn't trade any of this for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment