Saturday, October 16, 2010

Soooooo . . . . . . . .

So this is the first time that I've talked about this, so here it goes.

In the next couple of months Kali will be a big sister. I'm excited, but also scared about what is to come. I'm not scared about having two children, because I know that I'll be able to take care of my children. I'm afraid about having the baby early. I'm considered very high risk, especially since I had Kali so early.



I want to be able to make it to atleast 35 weeks, that way I'll atleast be able to bring my baby home. Everyone at the hospital is very supportive. The nurses that I had when I was there pregnant with Kali all remember me. Well how could you forget a baby being born at 23 weeks for the first time. One nurse remember down to the exact gestation. :)

So now I'm on strict bedrest, but it's so hard to do strict bedrest with a 15month old crawling into everything and climbing and pulling up on everything. I had an appointment this past Wednesday and things are better than they were two weeks ago. I go back in two weeks and we'll see how things are going. I really hope things stay calm. I have my meds if I need them and hopefully I won't have to make a trip to the hospital this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment