Monday, August 29, 2011

Changes

 Alot has happened over the past couple of months. But everything is good.

My girl Courtney is expecting and I'm so happy for her. I say girl!!!!!! But either one of us could be right.

Drama anyone? Nope!!! Don't need it, but we do need level headed people. Soooooo come on!!!!!!!!!!

Sia will be eight months soon and if I can add (it's my blog) she is the cutest baby ever!!!!! Well one of them anyway. Her dad and I sure make some beautiful, sweet children.

This is like a ramble post. haha Alot on the brain. Excuse the spacing its being done via the best smart phone ever, the Samsung Vibrant. Anyone want to buy me a Galaxy Tablet?

Don't you love how people get mad when you tell them something about their child and why things are the way they are. If more people had common sense the world world be a better place.

I'll be posting some pictures in the next couple of days of the family. I got my camera, my tripod, and my backdrops. Have to get more, but things will work out though.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! How did I miss this!?!

    Thanks for the shout! We're coming right along. I'm pretty sure its a boy but we'll be finding out for sure next Tuesday. You're not the only one holding out hope for a girl.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete