Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In the home stretch!!

Wow I can't believe how time has flown!
When I started school I was about 6 months pregnant with Sia and I knew I wanted to do something.  Like sitting at home raising Kali wasn't enough for me.  I wanted to be able to provide her with more than we have to offer.  Don't get me wrong Kali and Sia have everything they need, but I believe our family needs more security if you get what I mean.

So I started school October 4th 2010 and her it is November 9th and I'm in my last two classes for the program.  A month from now I will have graduate and earned my Associates Degree.  *happy dancing*

Then in January I will start on my Bachelors.  I never thought I would be in a Bachelors anything program, but I will be very soon.  I would have already been in my Bachelors program, but I failed two classes *insert sad face here*  But the second time around I passed them with flying colors.  People think that it is easy going to school online, but it is just as hard as going to a campus everyday.  The only convenience to going online is that you get to stay with your family and not worry about anyone else taking care of them.  *bonus*  And you still accomplish the same thing.

So you'll be seeing a posted labeled "Graduated" or "About Time"   something like that in the next month or so.

That's it!

2 comments: