Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ugh!!!

Ok so my title says it all!!
I FEEL LIKE CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(did I put enough exclamation marks?! :])

Anyway.  I woke yesterday morning with a sore throat, no biggie.  But went to sleep with  a headache, stuffy face, stopped up nose, runny nose, achy neck, achy sides!! UGH, does this sound like the flu?  The only symptom I seem to be missing is the fever.

You have to love feeling like this when you have two little ones that depend on you from the time they wake until they take a nap and do it all over again when they wake.  Don't get me wrong, I love taking care of my girls.  I just don't like being sick.  I rarely get sick (thankfully), so maybe this is just a years worth of sickness wrapped into one time.  GREAT (thumbs up)!

Hopefully I'll feel better in the next couple of days.  I have bows to make, more Christmas shopping to do, gifts to wrap and ugh!!

Ok so I have homework to do.  Thankfully this is the last week of class for the year!! YEAH!!!  I'll have more free time!!!!

Ok this is all.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh!! is right!!

    You don't want to let those little pesky coodies get you down, but when you're not feeling 100% it sure does suck...

    Feel better girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete