Thursday, May 24, 2012

I realized . . . . .

So today I was just sitting there . . . . .
thinking!

Wondering where things are going and how I should do certain things.

But one thing I realized was this . . . . . .
I'm Nicole before anything else. 

I am ME, before I AM a mother.

With that being said, I need to do something for me.  I love my children and anyone who knows me, knows I do ( a little Color Purple for ya)!  I've gone soooooooooo long not doing anything for me, so it's time to make a change!! 

I have to get Nicole back and do what I would normally do.  So be on the look for more pics of me.

I'm possibly thinking about making the blog private, but that is still up in the air.

ANYWAY . . . . . .

It is sooooo time to go shopping!!!  I need some new threads and its time to get the hair back on point.  No I'm not going back to the relaxer, but I will be trying new hair styles, some sew-ins, quickweaves and so forth. 

I need to get the Nicole back that I lost.

So here's to a new start!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YEEESSS!!! Get back to Nicolie-Cole! I love hearing that. I can relate. I've not been myself since my loss. Just completely let myself go. Add being a brand new mom AND a lot of natural hair and you've got a hot mess on your hands! LOL! Make sure to keep us updated on your journey.

    ReplyDelete