Friday, May 18, 2012

Soooooooo . . . . . . . .

Yeah, the title says it all!!! lol
I've been M.I.A. for some time now and I've realized that it's been about 2 months since my last post.  I was doing good for awhile, but you know when you make changes it can take you away from certain things.  I try to stay up to date with everything as much as possible, but life happens.

The Girls
They are doing great!!!  I can not believe that Kali, my little micropreemie (former micropreemie) is getting ready to turn 3 in two months!!  Yes THREE YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!  I'm already in the process of planning her party.  I want everything to be perfect.  I have this vision in my head, but I have to get everything laid out on paper.  With this being the first birthday that she'll really be able to remember I want to blow her mind and know that all of this is for her!!!!  The process is going to be time consuming, but it is sooooooo worth it.  If I can pull it off for Kali's birthday I'll be able to do this for years to come.  (more about her birthday later)

Sia is doing great!!!  She is like the smartest 16month old that I have ever known and no I'm not saying that because she's mine!!!  She gets simple logic.  She already understands the "me" and "I" concept.  She says sentences and expresses herself without any problem.  I love it!!!!  She just recently had her 15 month check-up and she's doing great.  Tall and thick!!

Oh I love my babies so much and they amaze me everyday.

Today I told Kali that her father and I were going to make her have a very special birthday.  She smiled and gave me a hug.  Then do you know what she asked me?!  She asked me about Anqi!!!  Yes, no lie.  She remembers her like she saw her yesterday or something.  If she doesn't bring up Anqi everyday, she brings her up every other day.  Anqi really made an impact on her.  Usually when her father and I speak about Anqi, we sort of do it in code, because we know how Kali will get.  If she hears a knock at the door she asks if its Anqi.  Hopefully it will be one day, but that isn't up to us.  I told Michelle when she took her away in September, don't look for me to email or anything.  I'm done with her.  She knows what is best for Anqi and what she needs, but you can't change people or make them see wrong, especially if they don't think they're wrong.

But anyway!!!!  I'm trying new things and getting my hands wet.  Oh and I'm taking on new clientele.  Prices vary for services, but everything is reasonable.  I can do it all!!  So just ask.  I'll post pictures soon of styles that I've done.  So keep a look out.

Other than that my family is good.  We've mad a change for the better and the only way to go it up from here!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment