Monday, August 13, 2012

I so need a break . . . . . .

The title says it ALL . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



 I've been so tired lately.  My sleep schedule is complete off.  Kali and Sia?!  There's is perfectly fine.

I can hardly keep my eyes open at times and its soooooo aggravating.  Because when I really need to do something its hard to do when you're yawning 90% of the time.

I am so looking forwarding to going to sleep soon.  I just have to clean my kitchen and vacuum.  Yes I said I will vacuum and if you look at the time stamp, I don't care about the time of night or morning that it is.  I just want it done.  These little terrors also known as Kali and Sia destroy EVERYTHING, EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!

So I'm tired, I have to clean and I definitely have to sleep.  I have a doctors appointment Wednesday that has been put off for to long.  So yeah, thats it.

GOOD NIGHT :)

1 comment:

  1. I FEEL YOU! LOL!

    I hope you can catch up on some much needed rest ma!

    ReplyDelete