Tuesday, January 5, 2010

6 months old

Kali turned 6 months old today.
Yay Kali!!!!!

My little tubby-tubby is doing so, so well.  Everyone is so in love with her.

She's had a little cold lately, but other than that is fine.

She is such a happy baby.
I love every moment of it.
Even the late night wake ups for food and diaper changes.
It can be tiring some times, but it is worth all of it.

I love how when shes tired, she only wants mama to hold her.  I put her in my arms and she just looks at me. I can't describe it, but I know how it makes me feel and I LOVE it!!!!!

I've gotten all of her cries down to a tee.
I can tell when she is tired or just wants to be held or wants her diaper changed and especially when she is hungry!!!!!!!!

And my Kali has the cutest little nose ever!!!!!!

-Ua

No comments:

Post a Comment