Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kali is 9 motnhs old!!!!!!

Yep!!!!!
Kali is 9 months old!!!

I can't believe it.
She is growing up soooooo fast.

Yesterday she set up by herself!!
YAY KALI!!!!

I was sooo excited.
I cried.
Like boo-hoo tears!

It's just that I think she is growing up soo fast.
It's like I just had her and then brought her home from the hospital.
Aww, they do grow up fast.


So know that she can sit up on her own,
next will come the crawling.
Yes, the crawling.
She is already getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth.
Then she pushed with her feet and has her bottom up in the air.
It's so cute.
No more leaving her on the bed by herself.
She moves all over the bed.
She sees something that she wants and goes for it.

I think she is catching up really fast.

She will be having a PT(physical therapist) coming to the house.
I have to reschedule the appointment with the coordinator,
 but I think she'll do well.
As long as the PT doesn't aggravate her.

The only thing that I'm starting to wonder about her right foot.
She hardly places it flat, but she does you her right leg to push off of everything.
So hopefully there isn't anything wrong with it.
She also turns her right foot out really far and it doesn't seem to bother her.
But we'll find out soon enough.

But

No comments:

Post a Comment