Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kali is 10months!!!

It's been awhile since I've last updated.

But Kali turned 10months on Wednesday!!
My baby girl is getting so big.
And talking about cute, she is soooooo cute!!!

I don't think I'm being bias because she's mine, lol!!


She is doing really well. At her 9 month appointment she weighed 20lbs and shes caught up with her height. Her doctor also switched her formula. So no more Neosure, now she's on Similac Isomil. We tried the Advanced, but it gave her really bad gas, but this has worked so far. So I'm thinking that my baby might me lactose, but the nutritionist said that she may not be by her first birthday, so we'll see.

She is sitting up on her own and has been for some time now. Also, I think my baby is a break dancer!! lol

She is doing her thing.  Now when she jumps or bounces, it sounds like she's mocking me by saying, "get it, get it!"  To cute!!

Here are some more pics of Kali being Kali!!

Here, she is watching TV.

Here, she is laying upside down looking at me.
 
Here she is doing a push up! lol
 
This is all day long!
Look how far off the bed she is.

Here Kali is trying to eat the wipes wrapper.

Here she is doing another push up.
Look at the dimple!!
And last, but not least here is my baby knocked out (after her bath), but still holding that bottle.


I'll try to update as much as possible.
But again all is well with Kali.

She wasn't approved for PT, which is a good thing.
That means my baby is doing well.
But we will have an OT come out and evaluate her as well.
So I'll post when that happens, hopefully all will go well with that.
Even if she is approved for OT, all it will do is better her.

She is still my perfect baby girl!!

-Ua


No comments:

Post a Comment