Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hard Day :|

Yesterday was a very hard day.

As I posted earlier, yesterday was Joey's, cousin's funeral.
It was a very hard day.

I didn't go to the funeral, but of course Joey told me all about it.
He was a speaker at the funeral and he said a few words about his cousin.
He told me that he couldn't even see or half way talk because of all of the emotions.

David was a very important factor in Joey's life.  They were extremely close and spoke to each other everyday, unless time didn't permit.

I feel so sad and sorry for Joey.  I know that there is nothing that I can do to take this pain away or to ease this pain.  I know all to well what he is going through, because I lost my sister in 1996.  Over time you tend not to let it bother you, but you always think about the what ifs.

So it's like Joey has lost two really important people in life in the past 9 months.  He's not able to see or talk to the child he helped raise for four years and now his cousin is gone.  All of this really hard for him.  I really hope that he can find some solitude soon, but I know it's going to be hard.

Please keep him and family in your thoughts!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment