Saturday, August 21, 2010

Kali's Photo Shoot

Ok, so as most of you know, Kali just turned one a little over a month ago.

Yep my little one pounder turned the BIG NUMERO UNO!!!!!

I was talking to a close friend of mine the other day and I was telling her that I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.  I mean I remember everything.  It was such a shocking moment in our lives that I'll never be able to forget it.

But the day before her 1st birthday party, she took her birthday pictures.

Now when I say my baby did so well, especially for just having woke up!!  Oh she did so good, the photographer was really shocked.

Well enough talking about my BIG GIRL!!!!  Here are some of the pictures from the shoot.





I have the cutest baby in the world!!!!!  Don't hate!!! lol

But seriously, Kali is to cute in these pictures and I'm soooooooo proud of her for doing such a great job!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment