Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So close !!!!!

Ok, so we're getting so close to the end of this pregnancy and I can't believe it.

We will soon be welcoming our second child into the world.



I'm getting excited and I'm sooo nervous.  I haven't packed my hospital bag, I've been holding off for some reason.  I don't know if it makes everything seem as though it's coming to an end or what.  I know I will miss feeling our baby move.  It's something I have enjoyed and not really complained about.

I'm thankful that I feel just fine.  The only aches and pains I have are hip pains, which I've had for sometime now.  I'll be 37 weeks on Christmas day, gotta love that, considering what I've been through.  I love looking down and seeing my belly and feeling the baby move.  I'm really cherishing all of this!!!

I can't wait to meet our baby, I can't wait for Christmas to see Kali open her gifts!!  I just can't wait.  I need to take pictures of the Christmas Tree.  It's so pretty and has sooo many gifts underneath it.  I haven't seen that many gifts under the tree in a long time.  But we're thankful and I'm thankful that my daughter will have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment