Sunday, October 16, 2011

Simple People

Really . . . . . .

I can't stand them.  You know the kind, the ones that think they know everything, the ones that get extremelly upset when they're told the truth, the ones that yell and curse during arguments to try and drown out the other person, you know!  Hey the list goes on and on.

In this situation, I have two particular people that I'm speaking about.

If you read this and you think that I'm talking about you, then I probably am.

But yeah, this a quickie, I just can't stand simple people or simple females for that matter.  Why do you have to lie, to get people on your side?  Why do you have to lie to come off as the victim? and last but not least, why you do you have to make a situation seem worse than what it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  Yeah, that's me laughing at you and I hope that, that doesn't hurt your feelings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment