Friday, December 9, 2011

Thinking, thinking and more thinking . . .

So yeah, thinking has been happening a lot lately.
Wondering why things happen the way that they do, why people act the way that they act.

I can not justify anyone's reaction or nonaction.  Only they can.  I just wish people would be truthful and be real.  It is so hard to find people like that these days and as soon as you think you've found it, BA-BAM!! right in the kisser.  But it is ok.

At the end of the day I have my Joey and our two girls.  Even though we're one short, it doesn't change who we are or how we do things.  Maybe I should stop trying to help and let things be, I don't know.

I have more important things to think about than this.  I tried a little experiment to see if I was just being paranoid so to speak or to see if my feelings were right and I was right.  I proved myself to be right and you know what?

It.

Is.

O.

K.

:)

I can only be me!

This is my life, the good, the bad, the ugly.  It's real!

No comments:

Post a Comment