Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Having children . . . . . . . .

Yo Gabba Gabba!!!! Yo Gabba Gabba!!!!!!  Yo Gabba Gabba . . . . .
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! lol

Ok so this is like my favorite show right now!!  My girls love this show.  I use to watch this show with Anqi when she was younger and didn't really get it, but she liked it or so it seemed.  But after watching Nick Jr. 24 hours a day, you see about 10 or so, give or take, episodes of all of their favorite shows.

Check out this video right here:
This is Joey and mines favorite one so far!!!  So yummy!!!

The girls love this one, especially Sia:
I definitely have to video tape her doing this dance.  I laugh just thinking about it!!! haha

Now this one, this one right here is the joint (yes I said joint) (young heads know nothing about that:
LOL!!!!!!

Having children bring you into a whole new world of shows.  If you're watching this without your children or other children, I would have to question it!!! lol

Oh and here is another favorite.  It's not Yo Gabba Gabba, but it's the next best thing and I leave you with this!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment