Monday, August 6, 2012

20 days!!!

I can't  believe, well I can believe . . . . . .
That it's that time of year again.  In TWENTY WHOLE DAYS it will be our 6 year anniversary!!!  Whoa!!!!  Can't believe it.  We've been through so much and have lost and gained a lot.  We're thinking about extending the family, but not really sure at the moment.  Money is the biggest factor.  But that's a whole other post.

I am trying to figure out if I want to do a stay home dinner or go out to eat.  I've been looking at some recipes that I know I can definitely make and it'll be more of a personal touch.  But then again, its so much easier to have someone else cook it, but also more expensive.  I already purchased his gift and gave it to him early, because he definitely needed another one and he loves it. 

Our anniversary falls on a weekend, so hopefully the grandparents will be able to get the girls.  Not sure who I'm going to ask, my mom or dad.  I know they'll have fun with my mom because of my nephews, but we'll see.

Some days I like him, some days I don't, but that's all part of being in a relationship.  We have our good days and we have our bad.  But in the end we still love each other and that is all that matters.

I love you Joey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment