Sunday, September 23, 2012

I have a secret . . . . .

Yep, I sure do and I'm willing to share with you all . . . . . . .
Can you guess what it is?  Can you, can you?!?!?!?!?!

Well ok, I'll just show you first:


I like!!!!




I love make-up.  I've recently got back into it and I remembered how fun it was to apply and try all the different eyeshadow combinations!!!!!  Love it!!!!

I ordered all of this offline and I'm in the process of placing a second order.  I love, love, LOVE this site!!!!!!  Oh I guess I should tell you the name or better yet give you the link.  Um, I'll do it all in one:  Miz Outlet

They have the cutest earrings to here is a pair I recently ordered:

These earrings are like, whoa!!!! haha  And only a $1.  Yep!!!  They have the cutest, I mean cutest things.  So make sure you check them out.

So yep that's it, my secret.  Oh and shipping is free with orders over $20 and $1.95 on anything $10 to $19.99 and $2.95 for $5 to $9.99 AND it's PRIORITY MAIL!!!!! Yep, so you'll get your order within two to three days.  It is sooooo worth it to check out this site.  Have fun, because I know that I do!!!! 

I'll be sure to show my new order once it arrives.







No comments:

Post a Comment