Saturday, March 6, 2010

Holding her own!!!

I'm so proud of my little girl.
I've noticed that she's been showing signs of wanting to hold her bottle.

So over the past couple of days, we've been trying it out.

The bottles that she normally feeds from are
The First Years Breastflow Bottles.
And they're kind of big.

So I gave her a smaller or skinner bottle.
A 5oz one and she held it.

She held it for her entire feeding and drunk all of her milk.
She tried to get fancy and take one hand off a couple of times,
it was so cute.

I'm really excited for her.
This is really a big step for her, especially being a preemie.
I'm not sure what age FT babies start to hold their bottles, but I'm so proud of Kali.

Also, she's been doing more turning.
She can now turn to her left or right, while laying on her back.
Sometimes she also turns over to her stomach and then to her back.

Oh my baby girl is growing up!!
I'm so proud of her.
-Ua

No comments:

Post a Comment