Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Birthday Party!! Finally!! lol

So we finally had Kali's birthday party and it was great!

So many kids!! Aaaahh I wanted to pull my hair out, but Kali had fun crawling around with all of them. I told my step-mom, that next year it might just be adults and Kali. NO KIDS!!! lol Boy they wore me out!

I was so late getting there though. The party was to start at 3p and end at 5p. But you know how we do, we were on CP Time, so the party didn't start until my brother showed with the truck load of kids around 4p or so.

Her father and I had cooked all the food on the grill and boy was it good!! Man oh man! lol I seasoned the chicken the night before, then once on the grill I added the bbq sauce towards the end and it was perfect. Everybody loved it. Those kids were so greedy though. lol They ate up everything, I mean EVERYTHING!!!!!

I finally finished her cake right before I had to leave to go to the party site, so that's why I was late.  But the cake turned out great.  It was so cute.  I took a couple of pictures of it and I'll post as soon as I can get them off of my camera.

But all in all, we had a good time.  Kali enjoyed herself we got some great pictures of her and the kids and grandparents.

After this years party, next year I will be more prepared for next year.  Hell I might even start the planning now. lol  But for real, I'll be more prepared for next year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment