Thursday, November 4, 2010

Enjoying it!!!!

Ok, so I'm enjoying my pregnancy right now.

That's kind of a hard thing to do when you have IC and when you know that you can give birth any day and that your child will have to go to the NICU.  But I'm trying to be positive and follow my doctors orders.

But boy is it hard with a 16month old.



I can feel the baby move more and more each day and the kicks and hit are getting sooooo strong.

It is so different to feel the baby kick or hit, it feels like something is popping in the inside.  When you actually put your hand on your stomach and feel the kick, it's mind blowing.  Well to me anyways :)

I still can't believe that there is this little life growing inside of me and in a couple of weeks we'll be able to hold this miracle.

We still have a lot to do and things to get together.  I'm so looking for a double stroller, but the one I want cost $250 in the store!!!  Are they crazy?!?!?!  Hmm, I might ask Santa to bring me one, lol!!!  Hey, he just might!!!

It's like no the time is going to go by so fast and I know I'm prone for early delivery so we have to get on it, but I can't do to much.  Not trying to go into PTL or anything.

But all is well!!  I have one appointment next week, Wednesday and hopefully they'll do an U/S so we can see our baby.  I'm so glad that I passed my GD test, to where I don't have to worry about that, because I was soooooo nervous, so one less thing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment