Thursday, December 9, 2010

2 days + 2 appointments = Great news!!!!!

Hello peoples!!!

I hope that everyone is having a great week so far.

I am having a good week. Besides being even more tired, I'm feeling good. I'm 34wks 5days today.

It seems like the morning sickness wants to come back!!!! What's up with that?! :)

Well I had an appointment today and one yesterday.


Yesterdays appointment was with my regular OB and it well. Cervix and stitch are still holding and everything is closed. Now my regular OB wants to remove the stitch at 38wks :eek: I was really disappointed when she said that. I'm afraid of going into labor before then and having issues with that.

So we see her again in a week, we've started weekly appointments now.

Today was my next to last appointment with my MFM. She wants to see me one more time. I'll be 36wks 5days when I go back. As she said if I come back. If I go into to labor between now and then it seems as though they won't stop it.

Our baby is weighing in at 5lbs 5oz!! HUH?!?!? That's a big ol baby!!! But I think that is all estimates according to measurements.  If I go to term that'll be a big baby trying to come out!!! lol

But my MFM suggest that I have my stitch removed at 37wks instead of 38wks. So she'll be contacting my regular OB so they can discuss everything. I'm afraid of keeping the stitch in until 38wks. My MFM told me that if I were to go into labor that it could be hard to remove the stitch and there could be possible ripping.  Uh so don't want that.  She said that I was fortunate to have not ripped when I delivered Kali, since she delivered through my cerclage.

So as of now, feeling good, feeling great!!! Got to see our precious baby on U/S and I'm in shock that the time is seeming to fly now. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.

Next appointment, next week. I'll update more then.

Take care all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment